Blue Stream Laboratories (BSL), a fast-growing biochemical/analytical CRO, seeks a creative, highly-motivated individual who is ready for an exciting, entrepreneurial workplace, and who wants to contribute to a dynamic, success-driven team.
The Inside Account Manager/Order Administrator will work closely with BSL sales and operations management teams to effectively support client relationships, sales quote generation, and order management. As a key interface with clients, the Inside Account Manager/Order Administrator is responsible for ensuring exceptional client support and for offering solutions that proactively exceed client expectations. This position will additionally support internal systems through the generation of new quotes, processing of sales orders, and tracking/reporting of order status.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing measures to improve overall client satisfaction as a key point of contact for client
- Facilitating regular communication with clients, thereby managing client expectations with regards to deliverables
- Prepare quotes using structured quote development tools and track, maintain, and coordinate the quote register
- Process all client orders and maintain order management system
- Reviewing client deliverables and reports for quality and integrity prior to their release
- Provide support for marketing initiatives
- Provide administrative support to the management team
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with company operating procedures
- Organize work according to lean principles, including 5s
Bachelor’s degree in chemistry/biochemistry or in a life science would be preferred but not required. Applicants with a scientific degree and sales/client/administrative support experience are encouraged to apply.
- Strong sense of customer service, with prior experience in a similar role
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management, and clients
- Self-motivated and pro-active, with the ability to work effectively under own initiative
- Collaborative, flexible, customer-focused individual with the ability to manage multiple tasks and multiple clients simultaneously within a fast changing environment. Ability to bring structure and process to unstructured situations
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines. Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
To apply for this position, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify Job Code AAWS0503.